Wednesday, November 28, 2012

December daily

Hi everyone!  I know I have been slacking on my blog posts.  I have been very busy with work and some family stuff and I just couldnt find enough time to blog at the moment.

But yey for me, I'm able to make some few projects while I was away from the blogging scene.  Recently, Kathy Orta of Paper Phenomenon did a series of Youtube video tutorials in making her December Daily.  Wondering what a december daily is?  Its a scrapbook/smashbook or whatever you want to call it that was started (if im correct) by Ali Edwards a few years back and it has been a hit.  Its where you record the memories, things, events, traditions and whatever it is that makes you look forward to December and most especially Christmas.  Some may start as early as Thanksgiving and end it up to New Year. It doesnt matter, its your book and you can do it anyway you want it to be.

Anyways, I have made mine using Kathy's Tutorial on a lapbook type album at it was a great project I tell you.  It seemed to much work but she taught it well and I was able to make it. 

Here's a quick video of a flipthru of my 2012 December Daily, and I hope it will also inspire you to make your own and record your holidays this year.


And by the way, incase this looks complicated to you all, Kathy has another video tutorial series on Youtube making a december daily using cards and envelope.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment