Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Crochet Addiction

Oh wow, it took forever before I could post again.  Something's been eating my time, and even checking facebook is a task for me. Haha...

Anyways, if you are following me on Instagram, you would know what's been taking my time off my computer.  Yup, I found a new love, CROCHETING!  I have been trying this for years now, and thanks to YouTube, I was able to look up close how to make chains and how to make those stitches.  

Here are some of the projects I have made in about 3 weeks.

 First attempt in making Crocheted Doily using light yellow #8 crochet thread and #8 crochet hook

Doilies ranging from 6 inches to 12 inches in diameter
6 pieces Coasters

Another coaster - need to make 4 more to complete the set



Table Centerpiece approximately 12x16 inches - connecting individual patterns to form 1 whole piece
My first project with a pattern using legends.  Approx. 15x30 inches
My first attempt to making a hat. Coolness!!!

 Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment