Tuesday, October 16, 2012

September daily - DONE!

A few weeks ago, I shared the start of my September daily album with the instagram photos i had for the month.  If you haven't seen it yet, its this post I was talking about.

So last Monday, I was able to finish my daybook and was able to write all the journaling I needed. Ha! Good thing I was still able to recall everything. One good tip, try to make your dailies within 2-3 days that it happend LOL.

So here's the other pages I did: WARNING: photo filled post.


Also, I have a video - flip thru my day book... 


How's your daybook coming along?





3 comments:

  1. you have the BEST handwriting EVER!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy!!! But I still think my handwriting is ugly.. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you use to print your instagram pictures? What size are they?

    ReplyDelete